Leysen Frères s.a. cares about your privacy and always acts in accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the privacy with regard to the treatment of personal data.
This means that:
- the personal data are only collected and processed in order to give you the desired information;
- the personal data will not be communicated to third parties or used for commercial purposes;
- you can access your personal data and verify its accuracy at any time.
To view and possibly change your personal data, please feel free to contact us:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: Leysen Frères – Grand Sablon Square 32 – 1000 Brussels - Belgium
"Cookies" are used on this website. These are small information files that your browser stores on your computer or device so that the information does no longer have to be communicated for the next visits.
Cookies on this website are used to retain your language settings, to compile statistics on the consultation of the website and to allow us to optimize its use. No information identifying the visitor is collected.
All the visual and sound components of the site, including the underlying technology, are protected by copyright, trademarks and patents and, more generally, by intellectual property and the law relating to databases. They are the sole property of Leysen. Any user who has a personal website and who wishes to place a simple link on his own site for personal use referring the visitor directly to the site must request permission to do so. Such permission may not be construed as an implicit affiliation agreement. In all cases, any link, even if tacitly authorized, must be removed on request.